Highline Public Schools Nutrition Services is here to provide healthy meals for your student(s). We want to make sure all students have breakfast and lunch during distance learning, and we want to partner with you to deliver meals in the way that works best for your family.
We plan to start the year with two service models:
- Daily meals available for pickup at bus stops throughout the district
- Five-day meal kits to be picked up once a week at select locations
Do you plan to order school meals during distance learning? If so, please take a minute to answer some questions designed to help us best serve you and your student. Your feedback is invaluable to us.
- Families will need to pre-order meals during distance learning via an online system.
- Students who qualify for free and reduced-price meals will receive breakfast and lunch at no cost.
- All students enrolled at Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools will receive breakfast and lunch at no cost (see list below.)
- Students who do not attend CEP schools or do not qualify for free or reduced price meals will need to pay for meals. The cost will be $5/day for breakfast and lunch or $25/week for the 5 day meal kit.
- Breakfast and lunch will be packaged together.
Please complete the survey by August 27.
CEP Schools for 2020-21 are:
- Beverly Park Elementary
- Bow Lake Elementary
- Cascade Middle
- Chinook Middle
- Evergreen High
- Glacier Middle
- Hazel Valley Elementary
- Madrona Elementary
- McMicken Heights Elementary
- Midway Elementary
- Mt. View Elementary
- New Start High
- Pacific Middle
- Parkside Elementary
- Seahurst Elementary
- Tyee High
- Valley View Early Learning Center
- White Center Heights Elementary